Mr. Edmundson received both his undergraduate and law degree from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, including a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration in 2001 and a Juris Doctor in 2004. While in law school, Mr. Edmundson was a member of the Delta Theta Phi law fraternity and served as a representative and senator in the Student Government Association.
Mr. Edmundson relocated to Florida after his graduation from law school and began his practice of law as an Assistant State Attorney for the Twelfth Judicial Circuit in Bradenton, Florida followed by employment as an Assistant Public Defender for the Sixth Judicial Circuit in Clearwater, Florida. During his tenure with these offices, Mr. Edmundson gained valuable courtroom experience and had the opportunity to serve as trial counsel for dozens of cases including juvenile cases, misdemeanors, and felonies.
In addition to his background in criminal law, Mr. Edmundson has practiced in numerous areas of civil litigation in both Florida and Pennsylvania, including insurance defense, personal injury, medical malpractice, employment law, and, government law.
In his practice with Shelton | McKean, Mr. Edmundson primarily focuses his practice on insurance defense, personal injury, and general civil litigation.
- Unice Salzman Jensen, P.A.- Attorney- 2017-2018
- Rewis and Yoder, P.C.- Attorney- 2016-2017
- Sixth Judicial Circuit, Office of the Public Defender- Assistant Public Defender- 2005-2016
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit, Office of the State Attorney- Assistant State Attorney- 2004-2005
- J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, PA, 2004
- B.S.B.A., Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, 2001
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida