Danielle Dineen was born and raised in Upstate New York. She attended SUNY Fredonia where she majored in Psychology and Sociology and minored in Philosophy. After graduating magna cum laude in 2014, she moved to Saint Petersburg, Florida to attend Stetson University College of Law as a full-merit scholar. During her time at Stetson, she was a research assistant to multiple professors, a member of Stetson Law Review and booked numerous classes including Insurance Law. Additionally, while at Stetson, she interned at the 13th Judicial Circuit for the Honorable Judge James D. Whittemore, worked as a law clerk for a plaintiff’s property insurance firm, and graduated fourth in her class.
After graduating summa cum laude in 2017, she began working at Shelton McKean where she practices in the areas of automobile liability, personal injury litigation, premises liability, and property damage litigation. Danielle lives in Tampa, Florida with her husband Joseph.
- 13th Judicial Circuit, Intern to Honorable James D. Whittemore, August 2015-December 2015
- Law Clerk, Law Offices of Stephen C. Maltezos, St. Petersburg, FL, February 2016-Janurary 2017
- Law Clerk, Smith, Kling & Thompson, P.A., Tampa, FL, January 2017-May 2017
- J.D., summa cum laude, Stetson University College of Law, 2017
- B.A., magna cum laude, Psychology and Sociology, State University of New York at Fredonia, 2014
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Merit Scholarship Recipient, Stetson University College of Law
- Book Award received for Insurance Law, Business Entities, and Family Law
- Research Assistant for Civil Procedure and Payment Systems, Fall 2016 & Spring 2017
- Member of Stetson Law Review