Elizabeth Grindell was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She moved to North Carolina to attend North Carolina State University, where she graduated valedictorian with a B.A. in International Studies. Following her undergraduate education, she worked as a paralegal in a boutique civil litigation firm specializing in high value class action lawsuits. She then went on to receive her law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law, graduating cum laude. While in law school, Elizabeth was on the staff of the Wake Forest Journal of Law & Policy and competed in several trial competitions as a member of the Wake Forest Trial Bar. Additionally, during law school, she was a teaching assistant for Civil Procedure and worked as a student-attorney through the Wake Forest Litigation Clinic. She was also inducted into the Pro Bono National Honor Society for her service with Wills for Heroes, the Girl Scouts Mock Trial Program, and the Wake Forest Expungements Clinic. Elizabeth is excited to bring her passion for litigation and oral advocacy to the area of insurance defense.
- Craige, Jenkins, Liipfert & Walker LLP, Winston-Salem, NC, Law Clerk, Aug. 2019—Dec. 2019.
- Office of the City Attorney of Hialeah, Florida, Law Clerk, June. 2019—Aug. 2019.
- Law Offices of Gilda A. Hernandez, PLLC, Cary, NC, Paralegal, May 2016—Apr. 2017.
- D., Wake Forest University School of Law, cum laude, 2020.
- A., North Carolina State University, valedictorian, 2016.
- Teaching Assistant for Civil Procedure I and II, 2019-2020.
- Highest Grade Distinction in Legal Analysis, Writing and Research, 2018.
- Grayson Scholarship, 2017-2020.