Kristine C. Rowsey
Ms. Rowsey was born and raised in Miami, Florida. She received her undergraduate education at the University of Central Florida, where she graduated with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Communications. Shortly thereafter, she moved to the Tampa Bay area to attend law school at Stetson University College of Law. During law school, she was a member of the Moot Court Board and competed both as a brief writer and oral advocate in the ABA Law Student Division National Arbitration Competition, E. Earle Zehmer Worker’s Compensation Moot Court Competition and NYC Bar Association Moot Court Competition. Additionally, while at Stetson, Ms. Rowsey was a certified legal intern for the State Attorney’s Office in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit and clerked for The Honorable Amy M. Williams in the Sixth Judicial Circuit. Ms. Rowsey currently practices in the areas of insurance defense including automobile liability, personal injury litigation, premises liability, property damage litigation, insurance fraud and personal injury protection.
Additionally, Ms. Rowsey is held in high regard by the legal community having been nominated by her peers for the highest level of professional excellence as an AV Rated Attorney by Martindale Hubbell and as a “Rising Star” Super Lawyer by Thomson-Reuters.
- Banker Lopez Gassler P.A., St. Petersburg, FL Associate, September 2015 to January 2017, Law Clerk, August 2015
- State Attorney’s Office, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Tampa, FL Certified Legal Intern, January 2015 to August 2015
- Tucker and Ludin, PA, St. Petersburg, FL Legal Clerk, September 2014 to August 2015
- Sixth Judicial Circuit Court, St. Petersburg, FL Intern for The Honorable Amy M. Williams, May 2013 to July 2013
- The Florida Bar: Trial Lawyers Section
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- J.D., Stetson University College of Law, 2015, Concentration in Advocacy, Moot Court Board (Oral Advocate and Brief Writer)
- B.S., University of Central Florida, 2011, Psychology, Interpersonal and Organizational Communications
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- 2020 AV Rated Attorney by Martindale Hubbell.
- 2020 Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers “Rising Star”
- 2015 ABA Law Student Division National Arbitration Competition, National Finalist (Oral Advocate)
- 2014 E. Earle Zehmer Worker’s Compensation Moot Court Competition, Quarterfinalist & Second Best Brief Award (Brief Writer)
- 2013 NYC Bar Association Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist (Oral Advocate & Brief Writer)