Madison Miller was born and raised in the Tampa Bay area. She received her undergraduate from the University of South Florida with a major in criminology and minor in political science. Ms. Miller obtained her Juris Doctorate from Stetson University College of Law where she graduated cum laude with a Book Award in Sports Law. During her time at Stetson law, Ms. Miller was a student ambassador. Additionally, she interned with the Honorable Judge Christine A. Marlewski in the Thirteenth Judicial Circuit.
In her free time, she likes to watch sports and hang out with her family.
- Judicial Intern, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Tampa, The Honorable Christine A. Marlewski, 2020
- Law Clerk, Windhaven Insurance, 2019
- J.D., cum laude, Stetson University College of Law, 2020
- B.A., cum laude, University of South Florida, 2016
- Book Award received for Sports Law, 2019