Nick Congero was born and raised in Seaford, New York. He received his undergraduate education at Hofstra University, where he graduated with a degree in Biology and a minor in Chemistry. After graduating, Mr. Congero obtained his Juris Doctor from University of Kentucky College of Law. During law school, he was an active member of the Trial Advocacy Board and interned at the Fayette County Circuit Court with The Honorable Judge Kimberly Bunnell.
Mr. Congero began his legal career as a Staff Attorney for the Chief Circuit Judge of the 14th Judicial Circuit in Kentucky. Shortly after gaining admission to the Florida bar, he relocated to Tampa to begin his career in insurance defense. Mr. Congero concentrates his practice in general Liability, premises liability, and automotive glass claim litigation.
- Luks Santaniello Petrillo & Cohen, Tampa, FL, Associate, July 2019 to March 2019
- 14th Judicial Circuit, Georgetown, KY, Staff Attorney to Chief Circuit Judge Jeremy Mattox, January 2019 to June 2019
- 22nd Judicial Circuit, Lexington, KY, Intern to The Honorable Judge Kimberly Bunnell, June 2016 to August 2018
- D., University of Kentucky College of Law, 2018
- S., Hofstra University, 2013