Miller Exantus was born and raised in Indiantown, FL. He earned his undergraduate degree in Psychology at Florida State University where he graduated cum laude. He then obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Alabama School of law in 2015, where he was awarded the Georgia Peach Taylor award for his exceptional skills in trial advocacy.
Prior to joining SHELTON | MCKEAN, Miller was an Assistant State Attorney in Palm Beach and Hillsborough counties where he zealously prosecuted cases ranging from criminal traffic citations to first degree felonies. During his time serving the citizens of Florida, he gained invaluable experience in the courtroom in front of both judges and juries and tried over fifty trials to verdict. Miller now dedicates his skills to providing efficient service and advocacy in the areas of insurance defense.
When Miller is not working on behalf of his clients, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and two dogs, Willow and Panda.
- 13th Judicial Circuit, Office of the State Attorney- Assistant State Attorney, August 2017-December 2017
- 15th Judicial Circuit, Officer of the State Attorney- Assistant State Attorney, August 2015- August 2017
- The Honorable Charles R. “Chuck” Malone, Sixth Circuit of Alabama- Judicial Intern, July 2014-August 2014
- Carr Allison, P.C.- Summer Associate, May 2014- June 2014
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law, 2015, Editor, Law & Psychology Review
- B.S., Florida State University, 2012, Psychology, cum laude
- Florida State Courts
- Recipient, Order of the Samaritan
- Recipient, Thomas H. Henderson Scholarship